Hi All,

I find myself with something of a dilemma before me and I thought I'd pose it
here because though I understand the decision is ultimately mine, I'd love to
know your opinions.  If this is too far off topic for this list, I apoloogize
in advance and would ask anyone wishing to reply, to write to me privately.  I
find myself in desperate need of a new cell phone!  My dilemma is this.  I know
the new iPhone is coming out soon.  Should I wait for it, or should I go ahead
and buy an iPhone 4s knowing that I will be buying into another 2-year
contract?  Has anyone heard of any compelling reasons to wait, given that my
current phone, a Haven, is dropping calls and no longer holding a charge?  My
Apple friends are encouraging me to wait, and because the timing is so close,
that approach makes perfect sense to me.  On the other hand, my current phone
is going down more and more each day and I don't have a land line.  Have those
of you who have the 4s been happy with it?  Any help with
  this would be most appreciated!  If you don't want to answer on list, please
e-mail me at:
desiandca...@q.com