Apparently there is Type2Phone that uses your mac as a bluetooth keyboard for
your iOS device. You can then type the text directly into the app once the iOS
device is in the text field, then send the message. You can also type text in a
Mac text editor, copy it, and paste to your iOS device.
Hope this is what you are looking for.
Sent from my mac