Hi Mike,

You can check the Mail Archive link to my posted reply to Phil about Checkbook
Pro from Splasm software.  It contains links to both the trial download at the
developer's web site and the Mac App Store link. You can purchase the software
from either source with a 20% back-to-school discount up through September 16.

Here's the link to that Mail Archive post:
Re: Mac Switcher needs checkbook/financial software recommendation
http://www.mail-archive.com/mac-access@mac-access.net/msg12109

To find other answers to topics previously discussed on this list, try using
the link to the public mail archive at the end of each post, and type in search
terms into the text box.  For example, I typed in "from:Esther checkbook pro"
and then pressed return, but you could have just typed in checkbook as your
search term.

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther