Hi, folks.
After I installed ML, I created a file in Text-edit which, if I look in the
"recent files" area of the file menu, I can open the file.  I can make changes
to it, re-save it and everything.  Since I need to know where it is for later
e-mail attachment, it appears not to be anywhere on my computer (including the
"documents" folder), and I can't figure out how to tell where it's been saved,
I need to know how to ask "where the file lives".  I assume it has been placed
in the "cloud", somewhere, but am not aware of how to "browse the cloud" for
file(s) I may have stored there, perhaps by accident.  I know that someone here
knows what I've either done or not done correctly.  I have, by the way, set up
iCloud with help at the Apple Store.  There may be some key info missing here,
but this message is already longer than I intended.  Thanks, in advance, for
any help provided.