Hi,

I've covered this is another topic.

Basically, what happens is that the screensaver appears. When that happens,
tapping a key doesn't automatically bring focus to the window. So, you can hit
VO-F1-F1 to bring up the Application CHooser. Go to the "Login window" menu,
then hit enter on it and select the only window available there.

You have to use the application chooser because it's essentially a different
application that manages the Login window.

Regards,
Nicolai