You can turn the screen curtain on with control-option-shift-f11.

The control and option keys that must be used are the ones on the left, and are
commonly known as the co keys, for VoiceOver.

Also, in system preferences, go to keyboard and check the box stating to use
all f1 through f12 keys as standard keys.

Marcy

On Sep 7, 2012, at 4:57 AM, "Gordon, Lynne & Tracy" <supp...@mac-access.net>