I don't believe this is easily accomplished as yet.  I think there was supposed
to be something being done on these things by Western University of Australia,
but the last time I looked all of the available solutions were very poorly
implemented.

I believe there's an OpenOffice plug-in which will do this, but you're a brave
man if you try it.  The last time I did, I ended up having to do a total system
restore.

Gordon