Hello Lynne,

I didn't answer this because I've used DVD Remaster 8 on a machine that is not
updated to Mountain Lion, but I believe that Dónal may have tested this out
before buying the Metakine Mini-Bundle last week.  Yes, I mentioned that
FairMount became part of Mac DVD Ripper Pro at the end of the July, and was not
longer distributed with the DVD Remaster products, nor was it separately
downloadable as of then.  Another product that I've used to rip my DVDs is
RipIt by the Little App Factory, but this does a straight rip of everything.
(This was another mupromo bundle purchase from a few years ago that came with
an earlier version of DVD Remaster Pro).

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther