Hi,

The source for this is the article by Elinor Mills on CNET on September 20,
2012.  Here's the original URL:
http://news.cnet.com/8301-1009_3-57517364-83/ios-6-allows-tweets-facebook-posts-from-locked-device/
Title was: "iOS 6 allows tweets, Facebook posts from locked device"

HTH.  (Replying here, rather than to Chris' post saying that he didn't have the
original source for this.)

Cheers,

Esther