Unfortunately, online banking sites are not the best examples to use for
accessibility.  I don't know of many banks that have really accessible
websites, regardless of your platform and browser.  The problems is typically
that the site is designed browser specific or they hired a company to develop
the site who has no idea that blind people can use computers, let alone tie
their own shoes.  In the past when I was paid to do web accessibility testing,
they were always an adventure.

     For example, I have the opposite issue.  Not that I use Chrome any more
because I don't like a browser that phones home every hour for reasons Google
won't fully disclose, but Chrome misses links and information on the TD Bank
online banking site, while Safari does see the links, as does Firefox.  The
problem is that Safari sometimes crashes on the site and Firefox seems to get
stuck at times when loading parts of it.

Take Care

John Panarese
jpanar...@mac-access.net