Hello to all.. I was trying to connect to my school's wifi  and I encounter a
box when I hit connect with a UI button left and right which are dimmed  and a
log i button, except here's no way to log in as there are no fields. here is
what I mean. If anyone can shed some light on this I would be happy. I'm
running ios 6 but this happened in ios 5 as well.

http://audioboo.fm/boos/996679-wifi-a11y-issues.mp3

I was trying to do this before a voice lesson so I was in a hurry to complete
the demo. and that was the only quiet place to do it in. Lol! Outside the
building.

Any advice? No one can seem to reproduce this odd box thing.

Be blessed all.