You get the book in PDF, ePub and sometimes Mobi-Pocket format as well.  The
choice is yours, we put them all into your bookshelf.  The PDF documents are
zipped so that your web browser won't try and open them on the fly.

On 1 Nov 2012, at 19:35, Phil Halton <philh...@comcast.net> wrote:

I'm just curious, do we recieve the book as a PDF document or some other format
for storage and reading on our own machines, or are we required to read the
books online? It doesn't seem to be spelled out anywhere that I can find.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mrs. Lynnette Annabel Smith"
<ly...@mac-access.net>
To: "Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 12:38 PM
Subject: Accessible Version Of The "Take Control" Catalogue Now Available

> Hello everybody
>
> Alright, I hope this meets with your approval. I have done my very best to
> ensure that this document is both accessible and informative. I hope also
> that this document will fill the void for those of you who are interested in
> the books, but were unable to locate the exact names of the titles. Although
> I could not possibly go into extensive detail regarding each and every book
> in the catalogue, I have given the reader a good baseline from which to
> start, I believe.
>
> Although I have vision and am, therefore, naturally attracted to visually
> appealing websites, I have done all I could to try and see this from the
> perspective of somebody who is blind. Therefore, I have refrained from
> employing any images or icons in the document, and laid all of the books out
> in a hopefully easy to read and understand format. Anyway, make up your own
> minds. You can find the document linked too from our website at:
> <http://www.mac-access.net/Index.html>
>
> You can navigate this document very easily with any screen-reader's web
> browsing functionality. VoiceOver should work well with it as far as my
> testing has shown. Please do not hesitate to give us feedback if you feel it
> appropriate. But before you start, please be mindful that, if this document
> falls short of your expectations, I am sorry. I have put several hours of
> work into its compilation for the benefit of the group. I don't mind
> constructive criticism in the least.
>
> Lynne

<--- Gordon Smith --->

If you wish to contact me privately, please use E-Mail in the first instance,
before you try the below.  Please also observe time differences.  I prefer
telephone calls by prior arrangement where possible.

E-Mail:
<gor...@mac-access.net>

Telephone:

United Kingdom:  Free Phone: