I found ways of doing it by using the OS rather than VoiceOver.  To be honest,
I try to avoid all this interacting stuff where possible, if there are
operating system alternatives.  I actually found that I didn't need to interact
with the tables at all once I got the right window open.  I was able to add and
configure the new server.