Hi Claude,

I find the HTML versions of the guide to work just fine, but if you want an RTF
versions of the VoiceOver Getting Started guide, check John Panarese's
MacfortheBlind web page for documents:
http://macfortheblind.com/documentation
Under the "Manuals and User Guides" headings there's an RTF version of the
guide for Lion, and for Mountain Lion.

Here's the HTML link for the guide for Mountain Lion (in English):
http://help.apple.com/voiceover/info/guide/10.8/English.lproj/index.html

and for Lion:
http://help.apple.com/voiceover/info/guide/10.7/English.lproj/index.html

HTH.  Cheers,