I love the concept but as far as I can tell, they only last until you quit an
app and often I find they stop working after a while in certain apps like the
sendspace wizard.

I do love them at times for things like character count or static points that
show changing information as you can make a hotspot and then set it up to read
the area when ever it changes. Also, you can use a hotspot to read an area or
move to it.

The concept is great but the implementation is pore and the functionality very
limited. Some script customisation like jfw etc easy enough for dummies lik me
to change vo settings from app to app would be wonderful but you can't complane
for the price and wonderful product.

Danny.

Sent from my phone