Evening all,

Ok I've seen some hideous pieces of software in my time, but this one takes the
biscuit (cookie for our American friends).

This application patently does not work with voiceover.  I am told that I can
"use up and down arrow" to navigate between books.  Yes, I can but will VO
speak?  I use up/downarrow and get a "click" noise.  I then have to use a VO
command to see what I'm highlighting.

Then there is the whole issue of using tab to navigate between screen regions.
Erm, why?  Why not just use a tabbed interface?

Honestly guys if an undergraduate student produced this application and handed
it in as a final year dissertation I'd fail it by some considerable way.

Ok it's been a long day, I may be being a tad harsh so if anyone wants to tell
me I'm wrong and an idiot and this thing works fine I'll happily concede the
point.

Rant over!

Dónal
Dónal Fitzpatrick