Hello Matthew,

I don't use VMWare Fusion, but I think there are accessibility issues with
navigating to the download on their web site.  So I would try instead to
download a version from the Mac-access software server, while keeping in mind
Gordon's statement that you may find the connection slow.  I'll paste in
Gordon's posted reply to Phil on this same question from September:
<begin quote>
First, please be aware that this is only a small resource but it contains
software which we personally either use, have used, or have not yet had the
time to try.

The resource is also based on a server that's very very busy, 24/7 so don't be
too hasty if you get a couple of delays.  We have to prioritise our commercial
clients, for obvious reasons.

The secure site can be found here:
<https://files.mac-access.net?login=software:software>

<end quote>

>From the first screen, navigate down through to Virtialisation > Mac OS X >
>VMWare Fusion
Under the VMWare Fusion folder check the box for the item you wish to download.
 This will be version 5.0.1, since the latest 5.0.2 update that was just
released isn't up on the software server site yet.  I assume you can apply your
serial number to get this working.

HTH. Cheers,

Esther