I was still under the impression that to do a control click I think it is so as
to load a beta iOs image onto an iDevice, this did entale turning off VO but
was specifically a VO bug in this 1 situation. Perhaps this has been resolved
or I am incorrect but there are several mentions of this in the archives.

Either way, great to have a definitive simple to understand instruction on how
to do it as it seems to confuse quite a few of us. <smile>

Danny: