From: "Daniela Rubio" <mabuha...@gmail.com>
To: "Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 3:26 AM
Subject: Re: CCTV application

With an Apple TV you can create one. Just plug it into the TV set, and if
you mirror the mage of your iPhone into the Apple TV, you will se all the
camera takes into your TV screen.
Regards.

El 13/11/2012, a las 15:24, Shelly Blomstrom <sblomst...@sbcglobal.net>
escribió:

> Is anyone aware of any magnification applications that will turn the iPad
> or iPhone into a portable CCTV?

> You can find an archive of all messages posted    to the Mac-Access forum
> at either the list's own dedicated web archive:
>
> The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus
> and worm-free!

The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus
and worm-free!

Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting