What do you mean by an update? I didn't have to update any software.

Debbie

-----Original Message-----
From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of Christopher-Mark
Gilland
Sent: Saturday, 17 November 2012 4:52 PM
To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
Subject: Re: The Search feature in the iPad App Store is again accessible!

I threatened to sick the nfb on engineering.  Upon doing this, they said
there would be an update by the end of last weekend.  Boy? oh boy? did they
apparently take my threat seriously!  I don't like doing that kind a thing,
but enough breakage is enough!

Thank you kindly,

Christopher-Mark Gilland.
Founder of CLG Productions

Blog:
http://www.clgproductions.org

Podcast:
http://clgproductions.podhoster.com

E-mail:
ch...@clgproductions.com

IMessage/Facetime:
theblindmusic...@att.net

Windows Live Messenger:
ch...@blindperspectives.net

Twitter:
@gilland_chris

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.gilland

Skype:
twinklesfriend2007

Send me a fax from any standard fax machine:
704-697-2069

Google Voice: (Please use sparingly):
980-272-8570