To: <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 9:13 PM
Subject: Newsstand

Are there any offerings in the newsstand app that are accessible using voice over?

Sent from my iPhone

You can find an archive of all messages posted to the Mac-Access forum at either the list's own dedicated web archive:

The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free!