To: "Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 6:12 PM
Subject: Re: Question about the V I P Mailbox both in I O S, and in O S X

Yah that's what I mean. go to the vip folder, expand it and delete the folder name of the person you want to remove for example jane doe under the vip folder. On Nov 21, 2012, at 2:48 PM, Christopher-Mark Gilland <ch...@clgproductions.com> wrote:

Yikes! Whoa! baby!

You misunderstood what I wanna do. I'm not trying to delete the entire mailbox. I only want to delete certain people from it, so that their e-mails no longer are placed in the mailbox. I still want the mailbox, I just don't want e-mails coming from Jane Doe to be placed there automatically anymore.

More simply put, I want to remove people from the v i p list whom I've made be v i p members. Does that make a bit more sense?

Thank you kindly,

Christopher-Mark Gilland.
Founder of CLG Productions
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Alawami" <marri...@gmail.com>