Hi sir,

Thanks for your opinion.

I always love to spark good discussion on these things.

Actually my concern which I didn't point out in the review is that this device
runs an older CPU.

I wonder what will this mean for software upgrades?

Most likely the iPad 2 will be retired by Apple next year.

If you match Google's tablet with Apple's tablet on price alone there is no
doubt that Google's tablet wins.

I just think this device is too expensive.

This is coming from a guy that owns a 13-inch Macbook Pro, the iPhone 4S, the
iPad 2, the fourth-generation iPod touch, and fifth-generation touch.

But each to his own.

Kind regards,

Mr Sadam ahmed.

Cell: