Hi Gordon and Sarah,

I think the developer of X Lossless Decoder is Taihei Monma, with a possible
email address of:
tmkk...@gmail.com

That matches the "tmkk" part of the URL address given in the (English version
of the) XLD web page -- which also has a version in Japanese.:
http://tmkk.pv.land.to/xld/index_e.html

Maybe Sarah can verify this.

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther