Hello Jim

On 2 Dec 2012, at 23:18, Jim Noseworthy <jim.nosewor...@compuconference.com>
wrote:

• I'll be looking forward to your findings.

For the most part, I didn't have any trouble. I was able to navigate and
perform local searches with VoiceOver enabled just as easily as before. The
only part of the interface which really got me totally flummoxed until I used
my eyes was when I went into the iTunes Store and did a search for something. I
found that I could not get back to my local library very easily. I ended up
having to close the window then re-open it using Command+Option+1.

This aside, and disregarding the fact which Chris stated yesterday, it was
fine. I was able to navigate my albums, songs, books etc. just fine. I still
prefer the new interface.

Lynne