To: "Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 2:14 AM
Subject: Re: Good Bluetooth Speaker?

and will it or might it help me hear my phone better? everyone and everyone sounds like they are mumbling and it drives me bananas. I look forward to answers. Righyt now I'm saving for a bt headset which someone recommended me that I hope I can hear out of, or through, or what ever the thing is, that is I want to hear it crisp and clear.

I've heard good reviews about that speaker that the poster was talking about and I might buy oner from ebay the next time I'm on there.

Good luck and be blessed. If this does not make sense I'm writing this whilst asleep at the keyboard lol!

but good job on the description of the thing and I'm almost convinced to buy one for myself lol! Heha.