Hello to all. Running osx 1-.8.2. I'm having this odd problem where my keyboard
will quit, well not quit, but the option key will not work and when I arrow it
will act like I'm in quick nav and sometimes when I hit the arrows it will
insert text I don't want, like the 2 field in the last message I sent.   Also
sometimes pressing the left or right arrow alone will turn on and off quick nav
and up and down arrows alone will expand and colaps rows

I know I'n not the only one with these keyboard issues and I've tried 2
installs of ml and my bt keyboard and another keyboard all experience the same
problems.

1. the option key sometimes does not function and it is very hard to use voice
over.

2. the left and right arrows alone can activate quick nav.

3. the up and down arrows sometimes act like qn is on and I have to start and
stop qn or sometimes restart voice over to get vo back.

4. sometimes up and down arrow will not read the field but insert random stuff
in the field like the last thing I typed.

5. this is not app specific but selecting some text does not high light it but
acts like it does and then when I type over it it will delete what I had except
for the last few letters of the last word and the text will then be a mess.

Here is just a test of what happens.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1672188/key%20board%20issues.MP3

Thanks all and this si driving me absolutely crazy as it is making papers and
emails very hard to type.