Hello Michael,

Here's the link to the book you're looking for in its Kobo version:
<http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/The-Master/book-mlsW-WXlj0e4mP9sAvjH7w/page1.html?s=R5kyLjWul0mS0_XDXb1wqw&r=3>

The Kobo app is accessible on idevices and Kobo books can be read on the Mac
using Adobe Digital Editions which is free.

Cheers,

Anne