From: "Gordon Smith" <gor...@mac-access.net>
To: "Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2012 11:08 PM
Subject: Re: voice over voices for the iPhone 5

Hi Glenn

The problem with this approach is, I believe, that it also impacts upon
location services.  If these services are not important to you, then it is
clearly not an issue.  However, if they are an issue, then you may be
stumped.  Of course, it may also be that this is not the case, but I'm sure
that it did cause problems when I experimented with this some time ago.
Personally I find the Nuance RealSpeak UK voice utterly nauseating.  But I'm
stuck with it because I'm not prepared to sacrifice the regional services.

Gordon