From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of Mrs. Lynnette
Annabel Smith
Sent: Saturday, 29 December 2012 1:57 PM
To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
Subject: Social Networking

Hello everybody

Can somebody tell me please what's the best way of creating a FaceBook
account? I know it's now synchronised with the operating system like Twitter
is, so I wonder what has to be done. Also, what utilities if any do people
use for FaceBook? We are still using Syrix for Twitter, we find it the
simplest and most efficient application but it's a little irritating in its
message length restriction. Can anybody give me a reason why we should
switch and, if so, to what?

Lynne

The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus
and worm-free!

Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting