Hi Phil,
I am not sure what you mean by "fast bundle image files". I cannot find this in
my SuperDuper!.

I use Time Machine to backup on the same external disk drive as SuperDuper! and
can then use SuperDuper! smart update function to speed up backup and restore.

If I look at the external disk I see a folder titled "backups" and in that
folder I see a whole lot of time machine backups each with its date and time.
If I expand a time machine backup I see Mac HD and if I expand that I see all
my files. If I want to restore a single file for a specified date I simply open
the backup for that date and then find the desired file and then copy it back
to Mac HD.

Apologies if I am missing some SuperDuper! function.

Best regards....

Paul Hopewell