OK, well I'm way behind on mail.  But as of now, I still cannot find any quick
ways of accomplishing the tasks I used to be able to accomplish quickly with
iTunes 10 and earlier.  I found your comment regarding VoiceOver and
interacting quite interesting.  Most of the time, I personally try to use the
operating system's shortcuts rather than those provided by VoiceOver.  For
instance, I always use Control+F3 to bring  the dock into focus.  however, yes,
I concede that there are times when interacting is useful.  I just sometimes
find it slow.  That said, when working with my iTunes library in iTunes 10, I
did certainly see advantages with interacting and other VoiceOver functions.
In iTunes 11, however, I really cannot find anything good to say about it at
this point.  I can, of course, use the radio buttons and other controls.  But
let me give you an example, perhaps you can provide the solution I am missing
and that may enable me to become more familiar with this new layou
 t.  If you highlight an album, how do you then move quickly to the album's
contents?  I tried VoiceOver+J and VoiceOver+Command+J amongst other things,
but so far I've had no luck.  The same is true of playlists.  When typing into
the search bar, all I hear is a most disgusting racket which I find most
disconcerting.  Can that dreadful din be silenced?  Just a couple of questions
to start off with.

Gordon