Please keep in mind that "Mac-Access" is an iOS & OS X group; Windows
Discussion is strictly off topic and will no longer be tolerated.

As for me as I don't use hearing aids but I"m starting to loose the sharpness
of sounds, is there anything I can do besides volume  to adjust the eq of skype
to make it not sound like mumbling? I know the hand set mode  does sound a bit
crisper at least to my ears but if I am ever on speaker is there anything those
of us loosing the fidelity of sound can do if we don't want to use aids?

Take care all.

and p.s. I did call it hear phone button. Replace it with what ever that button
is called the first time you click it. as now the movements come naturally to
me I can't remember.

Here is a tutorial done by a friend of mine on skype and live to explain how to
get it to speaker.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1672188/how_to_go_to_speaker_on_ios.mp3

Ok I'm done here for now. My fingers are tired from typing.

Take care all.