From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of Devin Prater
Sent: 16 February 2013 09:44
To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
Subject: Re: Reading EBooks on an IPod.

Well, I'm not sure what all is available as far as file-type stuff with
voiceDreamReader, but I usually just use iBooks or read2go, but I might get
voiceDreamReader, if I have enough space for all those darn acapella voices.
On Feb 12, 2013, at 12:17 PM, David Griffith <d.griff...@btinternet.com>
wrote:

> Apologies my deafness got the name wrong.
>
> It is actually called Voice Dream Reader

at either the list's own dedicated web archive:

> As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we do our very best to ensure
that the Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and
worm-free.  However, this should in no way replace your own security
strategy.  We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something
unpredictable happen.

visiting the list website at:

worm-free.  However, this should in no way replace your own security
strategy.  We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something
unpredictable happen.

Please remember to update your membership preferences periodically by
visiting the list website at: