From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of Christopher-Mark
Gilland
Sent: 26 February 2013 08:10
To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
Subject: Re: Reading Google Docks

I am preparing an audio demonstration which will be extremely in depth on
the use of Chromevox.  I, myself personally don't use it as my primary way
to browse the web on the mac, but, having said that, I do have it setup and
configured, and easily enough can use it when in a pinch.  I've not tried it
with Google docs, admitedly, but from what I hear it works fairly well.
Will have to give it a go.  Also on another note, I've not forgotten, guys
about the Radium tutorial.  We just recently had a major death in the
family, so things with family being in from out of town have been really
hectic around here.  the recording is finished, I just need to do the final
editting on it, then will send it.

Chris Gilland.
Founder of CLG Productions
http://www.clgproductions.com
E-mail: ch...@clgproductions.com
Phone: 803-760-7136
Toll-Free: 1-888-405-3185
Mon-Fri 8A.M-5P.M Eastern Standard Time except weekends and holidays.