Yep, to each his or her own. I generally don't put passwords in emails and the
notes I take are no more or less sensitive than other emails I might send, so
fear of prying eyes isn't keeping me awake at night. With regard to copying the
text, I find it easy to perform a "select all," "copy," and "paste" from the
body of a draft email into whatever app I might want to transfer the text into,
regardless of the platform and mail client I might be sitting in front of at
the moment.

Cheers,
Bryan