Hello everybody

Please refrain from discussing applications for operating systems other than
iOS or OS X in this forum. The list policy document which everybody receives
and, presumably, reads when they join this group is taken as an agreement to
remain within the list's guidelines.

Gordon, Tracy and I are some way behind on mail just at the moment but we are
making an effort to catch up over this weekend and, if we discover persistent
breeches of guidelines by a specific individual or group of individuals, we
will take action.

Many on list have understandably grown tired of the "Softly Softly" approach,
and we don't have the time to adopt it any longer anyway now that all three of
us are effectively in full-time employment. Therefore, we will be left with no
option other than to restrict posting access to repeated offenders in order to
maintain the list as an orderly place for our members to discuss everything
Apple.

Finally, a reminder that it is also unacceptable for members to discuss details
of as yet unreleased products or applications if that information is not
legally within the public domain.  If we receive information that this is
happening, and we do encourage members to inform us of any post which they
believe to b in breech of list policy, we will firstly follow up that
information by initiating our own investigation and, if at the conclusion of
that process we believe that the informant was justified in his or her
concerns, we will take action. Rest assured that we will protect the anonymity
of any informant, as we recognise that their motive was merely to hop us keep
the list on policy.

So please, don't make it be you who is the first to be placed into moderated
mode!  We really don't relish the prospect of having to take that kind of
action.  But be aware please that, if we have to take it, then take it we will!

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Lynne

==============================

Gordon, Lynne And Tracy;
<supp...@mac-access.net>

Telephone Support:

If you need our help and we cannot resolve your issue via the E-Mail mechanism,
you can arrange to call us directly – or we may be able to call you if you
prefer,

United Kingdom:  Free Phone:
0800 8620538

Europe and other non-specified:
+44 1642 688095

United States Of America And Canada:
+1 646 9151493

Australia:
+61 38 8205930
Or:
+61 39 0284505

Fax:
+44 1642 365123

Please Note: All Support Requests By Phone Will Be Handled By Gordon.

Follow Us On Twitter:
<http://www.twitter.com/maciosaccess>