Thanks.

Debbie

-----Original Message-----
From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of Gordon Smith
Sent: Tuesday, 12 March 2013 6:36 AM
To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
Subject: Re: Support Reminder: [Was ": Airport Express set up with Airport
Utility and Voiceover question"]

Hi Debbie

No problem, don't worry about it.  For reference though, if there is more
than one destination address for a message in either the to: or CC field of
a message, it won't make the list.  Implicit destinations are one of the
many tools which hashers and spam-writers use to spread their evil doings,
so we don't allow them on list even if a member is registered.  By the
sounds of it, you're fine with this now.  However, if there is any reason
why you'd like to discuss this with us, and that applies to any of our
policies, our proverbial door is always open.  You'll always get a friendly
reception, so just use the support address <supp...@mac-access.net> if we
can help you with anything at all pertinent to your membership of any of our
groups.

<--- Gordon Smith --->

E-Mail:
<gor...@mac-access.net>