Hello Zack

My point here is that it may take "some" blind people away from having the
ability to podcast. Images were, until now, always optional in a Podcast. Bas
it wasn't a strictly implicit requirement. But now, well, I have to admit that
I don't know too much about how you would go about creating an image like that.
So could you give me an example?

Lynne