Hi,

I'm struggling to understand how the bookmarks are organised in Safari
and wonder if anyone can help me.  Am I right in thinking that in
order to get to any bookmarks not contained in the bookmarks bar I
need to choose "show all bookmarks" from the bookmarks menu?  I would
like to create several folders, maybe the easiest thing would be to
put these folders on the bookmarks bar. Because when I go to show all
bookmarks I am confused by the ensuing window.  I am never sure in
this window when I need to interact with something and when I need to
select it, or if merely by moving onto it I have selected it.  I keep
selecting bookmarks thinking this will take me to that website but it
seems to select the text and think I want to rename it.  Other than
pressing VO space or double tapping on it, I can't think how else to
say I want to go to this website now.  Can anyone help me get my head
round this?  If not I guess I'll just have to put everything in the
bookmarks bar but this seems a bit messy.  Is there any way of having
bookmarks folders showing from the bookmarks menu, or does it only
show the bookmarks bar, and anything other than that you have to go to
show all bookmarks?

Catherine