Hi Ester,

thanks a lot for the tip with MPEG Streamclip! This app was exactly what
I was looking for and now I can extract the audio tracks out of my video
recordings and let convert them into m4a tracks! Absolutely cool, one
thing more that I can do with my Mac now and where I do not need another
operating system for....

Best regards from Munich,

  Christian