Haha Jane, I totally agree. I can at least now read all of my myriod of
kindle books on my I devices.

-----Original Message-----
From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of Jane
Sent: Thursday, 2 May 2013 5:39 AM
To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
Subject: Re: Kindle now accessible on iOS.

You have to go to the Amazon site, but it's easy to search for books It's
also easy to just want to buy them. Not so good when you are on a tight
budget. I firmly make myself add paid books to my wishlist for eventual
buying--like The Hunger Games trilogy which is $18 and some change.

Jane

On May 1, 2013, at 2:42 PM, cait furness <caitlyn.furn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you have to go to the store on the amazon site, or can you download the
books from the app itself?  and, if you do have to go to the store on the
amazon site, will your books show up in the app?