From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of Margaret
Sent: 01 May 2013 22:16
To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
Subject: Selecting text on a web page in safari

Can someone tell me the best way to select a block of text on a web page
using safari   I've got a mac book pro using lion.

Sent from my iPhone

worm-free.  However, this should in no way replace your own security
strategy.  We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something
unpredictable happen.

Please remember to update your membership preferences periodically by
visiting the list website at: