From: "Sarah k Alawami" <marri...@gmail.com>
To: "Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2013 12:12 PM
Subject: Re: FiRe 2 - Field Recorder

go to your invoice from iTunes and click the button that is first before all
of the info it is called button. then go to report a problem, and click the
report problem after the append price. Next log in when safari opens and
follow the prompts. given. Explain what happened. I'm sure some of that goes
back to the dev. You will hopefully get a this app is eligible for a refund.
button. if so click it.

Take care.