Hi again,

I downloaded the SuperDuper app from the Shirt-Pocket website and of course
the file is a "dmg" file in my downloads folder.

I couldn't figure out how to install the program. I tried to do as the
SuperDuper "read me" suggested and drag the dmg file to the Applications
folder using command-comma and command-period but VoiceOver simply said the
file no longer had focus for the drag operation.

My sighted wife installed it for me, but I'd like to be able to do this for
myself in future.

How does one install a downloaded dmg file for an application using
VoiceOver?

Thanks.