Hello Andy,

First of all, you need to install Flash player if you haven't done so already.

On the BBC 5 Live page, type Victoria Derbyshire into the search box and press
Return.

When the page has loaded, use the Web rotor to find the heading with iPlayer
and the number of results.

When you locate the date you want, click the link, there are two for each
result, both of which work.

On the next page, use the item chooser to find Listen now and click it.

Cheers,

Anne