Hi all -

Sorry to revisit this, but need some more help from a UK resident.

This time, I was trying to listen to a programme that was on BBC2 on Monday
[15th] at 8.30 in the evening. It was Count Arthur Strong. I have no problem
locating the particular programme, using both Safari and Chrome, but I am still
unable to find a way to play the programme. I have tried the suggestions
offered before, such as using the item chooser, or the roter to get in to
links, and search for listen or play or watch, but nothing doing. Whatever I
do, I always get taken to the IPlayer, and I see the 'keyboard access help'
link, and of course, that is just for those using JAWS and NVDA. Anyway, after
that keyboard help link, comes the video player, but it isn't a standard link,
so can't be clicked. The only difference here between Safari and Chrome, is
that where as Safari does nothing when VO space is pressed, Chrome will say
something like video player html.

If perhaps Anne, or somebody else could be kind enough to see if they can get
this programme to play, and give me the steps that made is possible, I'd be
extremely grateful as I just can't get anywhere with it. I know there is Get
IPlayer, but from all the struggles people seem to be having with that, I''m
not sure I want to go in that direction, unless absolutely nothing else will
work.

Many thanks -

Andy