Okay, you didn't put your message in the body of the eMail so I hope I read
everything properly and so to the point.

I didn't say that the Older Jambox wouldn't work with the iPhone 5, the iPhone
5 has a newer version of Bluetooth that the oder Jambox - too my knowledge -
doesn't support.

The newer version of Bluetooth allows for far better voice quality etc than
does the old.

If you use a Jambox with an iPhone 5 or any other Bluetooth 4.0 device then all
that happens is that the device falls back to the standard of Bluetooth the
Jambox etc is using.

On 18/07/2013, at 12:50 AM, "wayne17a" <wayne...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Dane Trethowan
Skype: grtdane12