From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearso...@googlemail.com>
To: "Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 4:31 PM
Subject: Re: iPhone5 ate my mail?

Certainly, in GMAIL, you don't need one.  My messages go straight out
from my in-box.  If there's a problem, they usually can be found, but I
can't remember when the last time was that I had to do this.

If ever I am writing mail and want to stop part-way, the drafts folder
always works for me.

Sorry can't help really any more with your particular problems.

Carol P

On 17/07/2013 17:27, meadowlar...@cox.net wrote:
> Believe it or not, there is no outbox folder. There's everything else but
> an
> outbox folder in the gmail account. Evidently, Ihave had nothing get stuck
> in one. I'll have to look in my other accounts to see if there's an outbox
> folder. Okay, you guys. None of my accounts have an outbox folder. What's
> that suppose to mean? I have three accounts on this phone--a gmail
> account,
> and iCloud account and my cable's E-Mail account. None of these have an
> outbox. What do I do here?
>
> Take care,
>
> Brenda
>
> mailto:meadowlar...@cox.net

worm-free.  However, this should in no way replace your own security
strategy.  We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something
unpredictable happen.

Please remember to update your membership preferences periodically by
visiting the list website at: