I have a Mac Mini which I use with the Bluetooth keyboard from Apple. It was
working fine last night, but suddenly it began doing strange things. It appears
that the VO keys do not work. I can command tab to an application but I cannot
close the application, or close a window. So that would also mean there may be
a problem with the command key. I can do nothing that involves a VO command. Is
there anything anyone can think of that might've happened?

I have changed the batteries, and that does not help. I have tried to pair the
keyboard with my phone, but it doesn't seem to wish to do that. Also, if I am
in the Twitter application, I can read messages but I cannot do a direct
message by pressing D nor can I press enter to reply. So, I guess, there's
something wrong with a lot of the keyboard. It is so strange to me because
something seems so normal. I am hoping I have it in some kind of a strange mold
or something, but I guess I'm doubting that. Any feedback would help me.

Kristeen Hughes
Skype: lostonsylvane